Wednesday 7 March 2007

Sheesh! Time flies!

I didn't realise I hadn't posted in this long! (thanks to Anna, probably the only person who reads this blog, for pointing it out. ETA: Just found out Sharle reads it too!)

So. What have I been up to. Well, we had my cousin Gena's Tupperware Kitchen Tea. Cool as I try to be, I get very excited about Tupperware. Didn't buy any this time, which sounds dodgy at my own cousin's do, but there were at least 50 people at her kitchen tea so I figured no-one would really notice.

Also had my sister's 21st party, which was pirate themed. It was pretty fun, and since most people dressed up, it looked really awesome. She decorated it quite well too. So Happy 21st Lion!
Here's a pic of Patience, Wheels and I, and the inlaws. The Captain Jack Sparrow looking one (with the gotee) is one of my best mates, Responsible. He's how I got to know Patience in the first place.


I've discovered that the inlaws have a 'thing' for dressing up. It's pretty cool though. If you're going to do something, you may as well do it well.
I thought Patience and I looked pretty darn good considering we threw our costumes together in about 15min.

Nappies:
One of my favourite types of nappies (for Wheels, not for me) is called the Bamboozle. But Tots Bots have stopped making it in the snappi-able version - apparently because those power-wasting twats in England keep tumble drying their nappies which eventually makes the material harder to snappi. Annoying.
But I've discovered a nappy called the Wam-Bamboo, which sounds, for all intents and purposes, identical to the Bamboozle, so that's 1 for Me, 0 to Tots Bots. I'll let you know how it goes when I get around to buying one.

Oh, and I've been looking at Google Earth a little bit too. It's definitely worth downloading. Especially considering it's free.
Lately I've looked at the Amazon River, which is an amazing amazing thing to look at. Why is it so windy? (as in wiggly, not breezy.)
I've checked out Central Park in New York, USA. I've also explored the WHOLE of Monaco, which is a very small country. It's known as a microstate. Probably as small as a large suburb, I reckon. So many people live there though, and they're all rich!

There's some good stuff to be seen on the internet. Along with a whole heap of rubbish. But isn't that partly why I do this, helping you mine the diamonds from the rubble?
Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!