Friday 23 February 2007

Check me out

I'm pretty proud of myself - and people thought all my bible reading counts for nothing. Do they have the glory of awsome quiz results? I ask you.
You know the Bible 100%!
Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz

Patience is out caching with a friend at the moment, though he should be home soon. And he said he'd bring me a slurpee, which is always totally awesome.

Something else totally awesome is my new nappy bag. Now those of you who have never needed a nappy bag might be thinking 'so what'. Well I'll tell you what. Wherever you take the baby (mostly everywhere), the nappy bag comes too. So it's important that you like the bag. And I didn't like my old bag (black, messenger style) and I didn't realise how often I'd be carting it around. My new wicked cool one fits more, is easier to use and most importantly - looks freaking GREAT. What do you think?


So while Patience is out gallivanting about the suburban-side, I'm watching a Lee Rittenour dvd my friend (also called Leggi) lent to me...it's a jazz recording in a studio with a small audience, and it's so brilliant. I think my favourite song is 'Papa was a rolling stone'. That Grady Harrell guy can sing. I'm into the Latin stuff on it too by Ivan Lins. I really really recommend everyone in the world watch it. Even if you're not too familiar with jazz, it's just so fun to listen to.

Well, I can hear Patience's lovely squeaky car pulling in the driveway, so I guess I'll sign off for now. He's on holidays at the moment (doesn't stop his work from calling him a million times a day for help, but that's for another day) so I'm sure I'll be able to post news of all the amazingly exciting things we're not likely to get up to.

Oh, by the way, it was our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday, and we went out for dinner at Balsamic - if you live in my area and haven't been, it's a pretty good place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!