Monday 2 July 2007

Ohh yeah.

My hubby sent me this link, think he got it off some guys from church. Pretty fun.



Our friends Shy and Funky got married yesterday - I'd post pics, but we didn't really take any - though we did take pics of their wedding car - a Maserati. That's a pretty cool wedding car to have. She was beautiful though, and he couldn't take his eyes off her, it was a really special wedding.

What else? I'm still knitting, having heaps of fun with it AND being productive - can't fault that really. Have yet to take photos, but I will soon.

Patience is on holidays soon, so we're planning that, trying to decide what we want to do so we don't feel like we've wasted his time off. Should be fun.

Wheel's been sick with a cold, but I think he's on the mend - tell you what, baby colds are far more dramatic than any man cold I've seen. And that's saying a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nelle,

Your Blog is great and you've been tagged in the Meme from Nappycino.
Thanks and Regards
Leigh

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Nelle - The drummer utube is a blast my DS (14) drummer (work in progress) will love it.Can you tell me how I can put youtube in my blog ? help

Nelle said...

Trish, in Youtube, to the right of the video, there's some code that says 'embed'. So copy that, go to the html part when you're composing a post and paste it! Hope that makes sense.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!