How fun! Those Nappycino girls are at it again, the wonderful Leigh's tagged me this time.
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm a Christian. Not because I go to church (I actually find church quite boring at the moment) but because I follow Jesus. I try to be the kind of Christian where my faith actually makes a difference to the decisions I make and the way I live. I like to challenge people's perceptions of what Christians are like, and I get very frustrated with myself because of my hypocrisy.
2. I'm a very lazy, undisciplined person. I've heard it said that late people are the jolliest people, and that might be true of me! Patience tells me I'm an excellent wife, but a lousy housekeeper.
3. I just asked Patience to give me a fact about myself, and he says I'm pretty. Which brings me to that fact that my husband is my best friend. We weren't as close as we should have been when we got married, but he is my best ever friend now, we've totally made up for that! I sometimes cry at night because I don't know if you can be married in heaven. =p
4. I don't really like tracksuit pants. It's just not who I am. I care about my appearance, I hope I'm not vain, but I don't like to look daggy, I like to make an effort every day.
5. I really like peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Ohhhh yeah. And milk.
6. I drive like a granny. Usually because I'm enjoying my music, and the slower I drive, the longer I can listen to it!
7. With music, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none I reckon! I can sort of play piano, drums (Patience plays drums, he's awesome), flute (I used to be good), guitar, bass guitar and kazoo. And I sing.
8. I really really like knitting. I'm pretty average at it so far, but it's something I actually love enough to work hard at it, and that's pretty rare for me!
So now the other people I'm tagging are:
eek! Everyone's already been tagged! In a moment of desperation, I'll tag Patience, despite the fact that I said I wouldn't refer to his page til it was more interesting. And I still say he looks nothing like that picture of his head on the dog's body...