Wednesday 2 September 2009

Less than a month!


So we move in less than a month. We thought we were looking at Late November, Early December, but no, we're looking at the very start of October. And it's the very start of September now. So it's taken them 4 months to build our house! So fast!
Here are the last pictures we took (maybe 2-3 weeks ago) with Patience's phone camera through the windows.
It's been painted since then, I imagine the tiles are up by now, and who knows what else!
We might go have a look sometime on the weekend.

In other news, I love my accountability girls. We meet once a week to share our thoughts and concerns and to pray for each other and learn and Wednesday mornings are one of my favourite times of the week.

Anyway, I'd better go, I'm supposed to be planning for the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!