Tuesday 22 June 2010

Peace like a river


 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; 
my soul thirsts for you, 
my body longs for you, 
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
(Psalm 63:1)

Today, I don't think I'd mind how chilly it is. I'd be happy to rug up, with a thermos of tea and just sit by something like this. So peaceful.
As it is, I might just have to put Drama down for a nap, settle Wheels down with a book/toy and take some tea and my bible to the rocking chair...

...which doesn't actually sound so bad does it.

(Photo by Patience, from a recent hiking trip. I love his photos. More to come on other days I can't think of something to blog about.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

It IS a lovely photo!

Your cool-weather plan for the day does sound pleasant!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!