Wednesday 27 October 2010

A birthday some time back

I forgot to share about RJ's 4th birthday. It was so fun to celebrate such a sweet little guy with our family.

I think SL is being made fun of?

RJ with some of his presents.

Okay. So I appear to be giving Patience some attitude here (from vague memory he was supposed to be rounding people up for lunch and got sidetracked) - but I love my apron. Takes the pain out of housework. A bit.

The cake. 'Cake'. A choc ripple style cake, but with butternut snaps and chocolate cream, so we called it a Kingston Cream cake. Do they have Kingston Creams in the US?

RJ has an emotional sensory processing issue, so I'm really glad I took the time to explain what was going to happen to him. He handled it really well.


Behold the cuteness when we were all singing Happy Birthday. He was saying 'stop it, stop it'.




We love him so much! And we thank God for him often. He's really the sweetest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!