Wednesday 2 May 2007

Mothers, moles, Oils and others.

Mother's day is coming up. Apart from the fact that I have to reschedule a lunch I planned for that day (tis one of the perils of making plans sans diary), I'm so far undecided on what to buy our mothers. The best idea I have so far is to buy them a scrapbook each and do a few pages with pics of our lovely Wheels. Could be fun. Hopefully I'll turn out to be a good scrapbooker, otherwise I'll have to think of something else!
Could be good for that MIL who has everything though. Can't go wrong with pics of a grandchild can I?

In other news, my online circle of friends has a mole. Yep, just like the show. Not that I really watched the show, but I think I got the point of it. Someone's infiltrated and is passing inside info on to one of the girl's inlaws. Pretty darned dodgy. Thankfully our group is dealing with it quite well, and I imagine the matter will be over and done with soon - except for the poor chick who's been moled and no longer feels confident sharing her life online. I have yet to understand why some people have to wreck fun things for others. Sigh.

Went to a friend's LeReve party last weekend. I like LeReve. I bought some aromatherapy oils and a book. I've since discovered a website, Sydney Essential Oil Company, who I'll buy any more oils from, since they seem cheaper for similar quality. So now I have to figure out what I'll get from her sister's party that isn't oils. I'm sure I'll find something.

Patience has been showing off his new computer he's building - it's a monster of a thing, and it's going to be in the lounge room, and use the plasma as the monitor. I'm not entirely happy with that (just because the case is huge and black, where my decorating thang is based on white), but he says I can try to ornament around it to lessen it's monsterlikeness. He's pretty excited about it though!
Just seeing some flashes now...he's photographing it. I'm going to put one of the pics in, just because he's so excited.


Told you it was a monster. Will be pretty cool to have the whole tv screen as our monitor though.

Got a fleece cover from Maz yesterday. It's absolutely brilliant! I'll post pics when I manage to get one of Wheels in it. She's done a fabulous job with it.
Also got my Tasmania info pack from Helen yesterday - came in a big Tasmania pictured envelope and all! I'm really enjoying reading all about it - I'm so keen to come for a holiday there. I'm kinda keen to live there actually, but obviously a lot of different things will have to fall into place for that to happen. I'm just praying about it, and either it will happen eventually, or God will show me that it's not a good option for us so that I'm not disappointed about it. Psalm 18:30 says 'As for God, his way is perfect', so I trust that whatever God has in store for us will be good! It's a good verse to remember, that one.

Well that's about it for now. Thanks to Belinda for the extra tips on baby wearing - Wheels gets a little bit higher every time I wear him, I'm getting better slowly I think! And to those who asked after Patience's dad - I just asked Patience how he is, and he said well I haven't heard that he's doing worse, so he must be doing better. There's love for you! Thanks for thinking of him though - he sure got off light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!