Thursday 2 October 2008

Today


I'm going to stop apologising for not posting often, it's getting a bit insincere...

So. Had a date tonight, was great, it's been ages since we've bought music, so we had a JB Hi-Fi excursion. Patience bought some um...Butterfly Effect, Karnivool and 36 Crazyfists. Or something.
I bought Katie Noonan, Gnarls Barkley, Amy Winehouse, Stevie Wonder and Claire Bowditch. Which still all cost less than Patience's selections. Still heaps more I want, but gotta pace myself.

Piano's coming along nicely, if a bit sporadically. I'm up to book 2 (which is really the 3rd book), and it's just starting to get a bit tricky. Kinda cool to sit down and play an easy piece, and realise I'm sight reading notes I never used to know.

Saving up for an electric acoustic guitar now. I lent Lion (sister) my nylon string geetar, and don't have the heart to ask for it back, since she loves playing it and plays it a lot. Plus, if we have one each then we can jam.

Anyway, after our shopping trip (where I also bought Wheels and Drama some clothes and accessories - can't have em fashionable too young), we went to the Pancake Parlour for dinner, which I liked better than I thought I would. We had a mug of apple cider each. I quite like apple cider.

Still sleeping in ridiculously late, I was wide awake at 6:30 this morning, and I should have just stayed up, but I went back to bed because I'd gotten to sleep around 1am or later because of a headache. If I'm wide awake early tomorrow, I think I'll just get up and fuel myself with coffee.

Split my lip at the side of my mouth. Patience tells me it's because I don't have enough vitamin C. Helpfully, he's finished the Vitamin C and not told me, so there's none in the house. We do have a LOT of lemons though (picked heaps from mum and dad's, and then Loretta at the back of us gave us some of hers cos her neices pulled all hers off). Think I might have to make cordial or lemondade somehow.

Might head to bed soon, maybe have a drink first and then go. I might even get there before midnight. Haha. Not really.

And a Garth Merenghi quote just because I can - Thornton Reed: 'Cool it Sanchez, or you'll get a knuckle supper'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!