Thursday 8 April 2010

Draw and Score

So I return home from my holiday to find 15 followers!! Thanks! Okay it wasn't a holiday. It was...well. Never mind, I'm here now, and I hope you all had a great Easter.

I've been trying to take advantage of Drama's nap times to spend some decent time with Wheels. Today we decorated pegs. First we glued (inspired by ModObject at Home), and then we drew. Rouge, you will be glad to hear he has quite the preference for red and black...he does NOT get that from me!


I'm hardly a seasoned ebayer, but I've been after a personal little letter-writing, diary organising, bible study sort of desk for some time now and voila! Patience picked it up for me in the pouring rain last night. In the same trip he filled my car with petrol and grabbed some groceries. He loves me.




Not bad for $15.50. 
I think I'll paint it white, as part of my master plan to paint most of our furniture white.
I'm feeling pretty blessed about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!